The Falling Star
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
East of Kensington is a dark introspective look into the tale of Peter Pan. It shows us the grim reality of this fairy tale. It’s 20 minutes long. When I was 10, I was obsessed with Peter Pan (mostly Jeremy Sumpter from Peter Pan 2003). If an attractive male showed up at my window and whisked me away to a magical land full of fairies, mermaids, and pirates, I would be ecstatic. But this short film makes me doubt all of it. (Watch it here) (Masterpost of creepy short films)
THIS WAS THIS WRITTEN FROM THE DEPTHS OF LUCIFERS SOULESS BLACK HEART I CAN NEVER THINK ANOTHER HAPPY THOUGHT AGAIN THANKS SIXPENCEEE
-the mugclub (you know, the club for kids who love all things muggle?), well they started this thing with shoes…
That Moment you realise THESE can be the 2014 Oscar nominees
For me… these are all great movies and it will be very difficult to choose the best one.
but then you remember that the voters look at that image and see this:
Reblogging for the painfully accurate second pic
I’ve reblogged this so many times, it is always relevant.
"What Disney Characters ALMOST Looked Like”
Concept art is my favorite
it’s not your job to entertain him by sending him nudes
it’s not your job to satisfy him sexually because he’s horny
you are not required to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don’t want to do
don’t be scared of “loosing him”
he most likely wasn’t anything worth keeping
Dwarves don’t like boredom. Elves are amorous creatures.
Do not picture your OTP having a kid and losing said kid in a ball pit.
Gandalf knows that if he wants to convince this reluctant guy to do this crazy thing he is going to need some hobbits.
Remember Strider at the Prancing Pony? Those rugged majestic fallen-royalty types just can’t hope to withstand such tiny adorable cuddly-ness.